How much does membership cost?
- Annual membership is offered at $11 a month.
- Cancellation prior to 12 months is permitted, however you will be responsible for the remainder of the $132 annual membership fee if you would like to cancel in advance.
- By submitting your first payment and agreeing to an account, you are agreeing to these terms.
What are the terms and conditions?
- There are no refunds for any reason. Cancellation prior to 12 months is permitted, however you will be responsible for the remainder of the $132 annual membership fee if you would like to cancel in advance. Once you have completed one year as a member, you may cancel at any time without additional charges. By submitting your first payment and agreeing to an account, you are agreeing to these terms. Ongoing monthly charges will occur until you cancel them.
- While membership entitles you to view or listen to certain webinars or meetings, it does not guarantee that your question will be asked. In all cases, the opinions expressed by the expert hosts should not be interpreted as medical advice pertaining to a specific child’s case, but rather simply reflect the experience of these expert clinicians in treating similar cases or encountering similar situations in the past. Each individual’s case is unique and the expert hosts do not have the ability to examine the child nor confirm the accuracy of the clinical information, thus cannot and will not make specific treatment recommendations on any child’s case but instead provide more general information based upon clinical experience.
- Any type of bullying or harassment on forums, Q&As, social media, or email will not be tolerated under any circumstances and will lead to immediate revocation of one’s membership as will failure to respect the privacy of other children/families (including but not limited to sharing details of private questions asked on Q&As and in forums). Similarly, allowing friends/family to access one’s membership account or any online meeting links will result in revocation of membership without refund.
- We value your thoughts and contributions and will periodically ask for your feedback on our initiatives and how we can best serve our community. Please note that our membership structure does not provide voting opportunities for members. While membership provides access to watch the CME recordings, medical professionals who are not entitled to free CME certification.