Join us for a live, face to face, hour long Q&A for members with Dr. Jennifer Frankovich from the Stanford PANS Clinic hosted by Neuroimmune Foundation director, Anna Conkey.
This live event (no recording) will be Tuesday December 5th at 4:00 pm PT, 5:00 MT, 6:00 CT, 7:00 ET.
- Members may submit their questions via email. In order to have your question submitted ahead of time, please email no later than 12:00 PM CT on Monday, December 4th. You may join us on camera if you wish. Please note when you submit your question if you’d like to ask it live or have us ask anonymously. If you do not state your preference, we will ask the question anonymously for you.
- Please note that we are not recording this to protect the privacy of members, however, please be mindful of the way you phrase questions on the Q&A so as to only divulge information you feel comfortable sharing with the group.
- Please note that panelists cannot give medical advice. By participating you agree you understand you are not receiving medical advice but rather insight as to how patients in their cohort have responded to various treatments.
- Please do *not* ask patient specific questions. For instance: “How do you decide which antibiotic to use?” is fine but “What antibiotic would you suggest for an eight year old with ASO titers of 738 and positive Mycoplasma IgM?” would not be.
- Failure to protect the privacy of other group members will result in revocation of membership. Please do not share any identifying details of any other parent’s questions with anyone outside the Q&A. Thank you for your cooperation in creating a safe space for families.