Join The Community Room
Memberships for patients and families
Become a Member to Access Exclusive Recordings and Live Events
Upcoming Live Events
These live events are open to members only.
Jennifer Frankovich, MD
Clinical Associate Professor, Stanford
Richard Frye, MD, PhD
Rossignol Medical Center
Neuroimmune Foundation, Executive Director and Founder
Join us for a live, face to face, hour long Q&A for members with Dr. Frankovich from Stanford PANS Clinic and Richard Frye, MD, PhD from Rossignol Medical Center hosted by Neuroimmune Foundation director, Anna Conkey. This live event (no recording) will be April 4, 2023 at 4:00 pm PT, 5:00 MT, 6:00 CT, 7:00 ET. Parents may submit their questions via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may join us on camera if you wish. Please note when you submit your question if you’d like to ask it live or have us ask anonymously. If you do not state your preference, we will ask the question anonymously for you. Please note that we are not recording this to protect the privacy of members, however, please be mindful of the way you phrase questions on the Q&A so as to only divulge information you feel comfortable sharing with the group. Please note that panelists cannot give medical advice. By participating you agree you understand you are not receiving medical advice but rather insight as to how patients in their cohort have responded to various treatments. Please do *not* ask patient specific questions. For instance: “How do you decide which antibiotic to use?” is fine but “What antibiotic would you suggest for an eight year old with ASO titers of 738 and positive Mycoplasma IgM?” would not be. Failure to protect the privacy of other group members will result in revocation of membership. Please do not share any identifying details of any other parent’s questions with anyone outside the Q&A. Thank you for your cooperation in creating a safe space for families.
Webinars Available Exclusively to Members
Members can request these cards be shipped to them free of charge.
What are the benefits of joining The Community Room and purchasing Neuroimmune membership?
- Please see above for all the exciting webinars and opportunities you can access as a member!
How much does membership cost? What are the terms and conditions?
- Annual membership is offered at $11 a month. Cancellation prior to 12 months is permitted, however you will be responsible for the remainder of the $132 annual membership fee if you would like to cancel in advance. By submitting your first payment and agreeing to an account, you are agreeing to these terms.
- Community Membership Terms and Conditions
There are no refunds for any reason. Cancellation prior to 12 months is permitted, however you will be responsible for the remainder of the $132 annual membership fee if you would like to cancel in advance. Once you have completed one year as a member, you may cancel at any time without additional charges. By submitting your first payment and agreeing to an account, you are agreeing to these terms. Ongoing monthly charges will occur until you cancel them.
- While membership entitles you to view or listen to certain webinars or meetings, it does not guarantee that your question will be asked. In all cases, the opinions expressed by the expert hosts should not be interpreted as medical advice pertaining to a specific child’s case, but rather simply reflect the experience of these expert clinicians in treating similar cases or encountering similar situations in the past. Each individual’s case is unique and the expert hosts do not have the ability to examine the child nor confirm the accuracy of the clinical information, thus cannot and will not make specific treatment recommendations on any child’s case but instead provide more general information based upon clinical experience.
- Any type of bullying or harassment on forums, Q&As, social media, or email will not be tolerated under any circumstances and will lead to immediate revocation of one’s membership as will failure to respect the privacy of other children/families (including but not limited to sharing details of private questions asked on Q&As and in forums). Similarly, allowing friends/family to access one’s membership account or any online meeting links will result in revocation of membership without refund.
- We value your thoughts and contributions and will periodically ask for your feedback on our initiatives and how we can best serve our community. Please note that our membership structure does not provide voting opportunities for members. While membership provides access to watch the CME recordings, medical professionals who are not entitled to free CME certification.